Top 10 Bitcoin Owners
- Satoshi Nakamoto: Satoshi Nakamoto is the pseudonym used by the mysterious creator of Bitcoin. It is estimated that Nakamoto owns around 1 million Bitcoins, which is currently worth billions of dollars.
- The Winklevoss Twins: Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss are known for their legal battle against Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg. They are also the first Bitcoin billionaires, having bought around 1% of all available Bitcoins in 2013.
- Tim Draper: Tim Draper is an American venture capitalist who purchased 30,000 Bitcoins in 2014. He is estimated to have a Bitcoin fortune of around $300 million.
- Roger Ver: Roger Ver is a Bitcoin investor and entrepreneur who is estimated to hold around 300,000 Bitcoins.
- Charlie Shrem: Charlie Shrem is a Bitcoin entrepreneur who was involved in some of the earliest Bitcoin businesses. He is estimated to own around 100,000 Bitcoins.
- Barry Silbert: Barry Silbert is an American investor who founded the Digital Currency Group. He is estimated to own around 85,000 Bitcoins.
- Tony Gallippi: Tony Gallippi is a Bitcoin entrepreneur who co-founded BitPay. He is estimated to own around 70,000 Bitcoins.
- Jered Kenna: Jered Kenna is an American entrepreneur who was involved in some of the earliest Bitcoin businesses. He is estimated to own around 50,000 Bitcoins.
- Dave Carlson: Dave Carlson is a Bitcoin miner and entrepreneur who founded the first large-scale mining operation in the US. He is estimated to own around 40,000 Bitcoins.
- Erik Voorhees: Erik Voorhees is a Bitcoin entrepreneur who founded the cryptocurrency exchange ShapeShift. He is estimated to own around 30,000 Bitcoins.