1. Use an Exchange: You can purchase Bitcoin on an online exchange such as Coinbase, Kraken, Bitstamp, or Gemini. You will need to create an account and verify your identity before you can buy or sell Bitcoin.
2. Use a Bitcoin ATM: Bitcoin ATMs allow you to purchase Bitcoin with cash. You will need to provide your Bitcoin wallet address to the ATM in order to complete the transaction.
3. Use a P2P Exchange: P2P exchanges such as LocalBitcoins and Paxful allow you to buy Bitcoin directly from other users. You can arrange to meet with someone in person or transfer funds to their bank account or cryptocurrency wallet.
4. Use a Bitcoin Debit Card: Bitcoin debit cards allow you to spend your Bitcoin just like regular money. You can use your Bitcoin debit card at stores and online just like any other debit card.
5. Use a Bitcoin Broker: Bitcoin brokers are services that allow you to buy and sell Bitcoin directly. They typically charge lower fees than exchanges, but may also require you to register and verify your identity before buying or selling Bitcoin.